5.16.2005

It's pass-set-hit, not bump-set-spike.

So it's been a few days since I've posted. This is because while I did say I would start a blog, I never said I'd be good at it. I spent my afternoon yesterday teaching a volleyball mini-clinic to one of the girls in our youth group. She called me last week asking if I could teach her how to play because her tryouts are Thursday and by the way, she's never played before. Awesome. Well it turns out that she's pretty freaking great at it. She's got a lot of power and is very quick on her feet. It wasn't so much a lesson as just having practice, and it was a blast. I spent a lot of the time telling her how awesome she is, which makes me nervous. It's true, but there is a good chance that her coach may not be as smart as I am. And if she doesn't make the team I will not be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home