6.01.2005

Life is about making good choices.

There are many things that I love. But one thing I love more than most is the Sonic Blast. Soft-serve ice cream mixed with your choice of M&Ms, Oreos, Butterfinger or, the ultimate, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. There is no better thing than soft-serve mixed with peanut butter cups. Oreos are good, but boring. I don't like Butterfinger on it's own, and cold does not make it better. I will never understand people who eats M&Ms in ice cream. They get cold and hard and stick in your teeth and it is just an all around painful experience. But peanut butter cups? WOW. So a couple of nights ago, Aaron and I are once again doing something that has singlehandedly added 752 pounds to our marriage - getting Sonic Blasts in the middle of the night. On the order board sign where they announce new stuff (like the salad covered in chili - yikes), they've got a new Blast - cookie dough. Interesting. It was a real struggle for me. Old standby, or new experience? Do I risk being mad at myself for not getting the peanut butter cups, denying myself of their creamy non-frozen goodness? What if the cookie dough is for a limited time only and I miss my chance? I decided to go for it. I know life is about choices, and sometimes we just make bad decisions. Sometimes these decisions have major consequences in our lives. This was not one of those decisions. But wow, that cookie dough was not good. Not good at all. Lesson? When in doubt, go for the peanut butter cups. They will never let you down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home