7.20.2005

Rockin' the suburbs.

Yesterday, something amazing happened. Something unprecedented. Something in the Sonic parking lot. I was listening to the radio, when Lightning 100 did the Monkey Minute. The monkey in question was named "Whiplash", which I found to be a cute name for a monkey. Then, a couple of songs later, Mary Brace says that Weezer is coming to town on Thursday, and the first person to call in with the correct name of the monkey will win tickets. I knew that monkey's name. I called. I got through! You are now reading the blog of the owner of two third-row seats to see Weezer and Ben Folds. BEN FOLDS! Oh how I love him. I, the girl who never wins anything (except Basketball Dodgeball), won concert tickets. To a show I actually want to go to. I might even take Aaron with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home