9.20.2005

Oh, I am so in.

I did it. I gave in. I joined the cult. That’s right, folks. I’m reading Harry Potter. My dear friend Becka gave me the first five books for my birthday. She SAYS it’s because she knows I will love them, but I know the truth is that she needs someone to discuss them with. And CHELSEA! Finally I can know what she is always freaking out about. It will be much fun. So far I have read the first one, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. And can I just say? LOVED IT. I don’t know why I was holding out on these books! It was such a quick read, and I could not put it down. It’s so fun, and creative. I can’t wait to keep going. I stayed up all night Saturday finishing it, and close to the end actually yelled, “NO WAY”, waking up both Aaron and Miles. I did not see that coming. So yes. Love. As if I needed a new obsession. Even one I'm coming to eight years late. Thanks, Becka! (check out Aaron’s post about his trip to Mississippi.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home