9.02.2005

Things About Chelsea.

For the last day of the list challenge, Chelsea and I are writing 25 things about each other. So here is my list about her, and you can click here for the last 25 things about me.
25 THINGS ABOUT CHELSEA
  1. She does a mean high kick.
  2. She has fabulous hair.
  3. When we were little and would get in the car to go somewhere, she would always pat the seat between us and tell our parents it was the perfect place for a little brother to sit. That never happened, but when Aaron and I got married she said told that story in her maid of honor speech, how he may not be little and he may not fit between us in the back seat, but she finally got her brother and she was really glad it was him. That was the sweetest thing ever.
  4. She knows way too much about Gilmore Girls, Friends and Lord of the Rings. And Harry Potter.
  5. After she hurt her knee in high school, she joined the flag corp. Neither of us had ever been involved in something like that, and it was so cool. They were fabulous, and I would get chills every time I saw them perform.
  6. Her first pair of glasses had pink plastic frames. I was jealous.
  7. She takes really interesting photographs. She has a great eye and catches details that other people would certainly miss. Like a giant armadillo overtaking an army.
  8. She is strong. She’s dealt with some crazy things in her life, and always manages to come out on top.
  9. There is documented video of the kind of fit this girl is capable of throwing. It would be sad if it weren’t so darn funny.
  10. There is also evidence of her and an unnamed sister wearing matching red ruffled shorts.
  11. We used to play a game called cruise ship. This game basically consisted of us getting all of our toys and clothes that we would want to take on the trip, packing them up, loading up the ship (my bed) and getting on board. Then we would quit, abandoning the ship full of stuff to float away into oblivion. Or at least until Mom made us put everything back.
  12. She is very loyal and caring. I take comfort in knowing that if I needed her she would hop the first plane and get here as fast as possible.
  13. She looks great with a side French braid and big bangs.
  14. Put her on a pool table, give her a glittery baton and put on some Bon Jovi and you are in for a show. Maybe we shouldn’t have been surprised that she was so great at flags!
  15. She has great fashion sense. Every time we get together, I am impressed by the things she puts together and the style she has developed.
  16. Her adorable dimple on one side is due to a trampoline accident when she was little. Our next door neighbors had a trampoline, but it was a mess – no pads, missing springs, I think it even had a hole in the middle. I don’t think we were allowed to jump on it. One day Chelsea was on there, and after a particularly high bounce she landed in the springs and pads and hit her face. It was a big mess, and as a result her smile is super cute. (I might be a little fuzzy on some of the details of that story.)
  17. She is so getting the Christmas village. I am so getting Brenda Lee Christmas.
  18. She talks in her sleep.
  19. She played on a competitive softball team called the Grand Slam. They were really good. Chelsea ruled at softball.
  20. She had a Jem and the Holograms nightgown. (So did I.)
  21. She and my dad had the same fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Tribble. She was scary.
  22. She has a TV and a DVD player in her room. Video games too, I think. I know she’s an adult, but I’m still jealous. I never got to have that stuff!
  23. She also got to pierce her ears earlier than she was supposed to. And she got a perm! Little sisters get everything.
  24. She is totally jealous of Miles the Wonder Dog.
  25. I can kick her butt in Dance Dance Revolution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home