10.17.2005

Happy birthday, Chelsea!

Chelsea’s a girl who’s now 22 My sister, she is, and a faboo one too She loves Harry Potter, Quidditch and Ron She likes to read books sitting out on the lawn She’s grown up so fast, how quick the time flies She once wore pink glasses to help with her eyes She’s funny and silly, a smart one is she But at DDR she could never beat me At work she’s a host, helps people eat steak With this gift a fine steak she will soon learn to make Someday she’ll take pictures to earn her some dough To travel the world, oh the places she’ll go I’m so glad I know her, she makes my heart smile I wish she would come here and hang for a while I hope that this birthday’s the best she’s had yet And this really bad poem she won’t soon forget. Happy Birthday, Chelsea! Sorry for the lame poem. Sometimes it is glaringly obvious who my father is. I love you, girlfriend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home