12.05.2005

Seven things.

I’ve been tagged by Susan. Seven Things to Do Before I Die (Lord willing): 1. Drive across the country. 2. Work in the paper/invitation/party planning business in some capacity. 3. See Europe. 4. Buy an old house and completely renovate it. 5. Have and/or adopt children. 6. Learn to really, really cook. 7. Read the complete works of C.S. Lewis. Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Carry a tune.
2. Be aggressive.
3. Parallel park or back into a parking space.
4. Successfully surprise Aaron.
5. Climb down. I can get myself up a ladder or tree with no problem, but climbing down is a real issue for me.
6. Get shots.
7. Style my hair. Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse/Significant Other:
1. The way he makes me laugh.
2. His ambition and passion for his work.
3. His glasses.
4. The way he remembers all the random little things I say.
5. How he so quickly became a part of my family.
6. The way he’s always just a little left of center.
7. The way he challenges me to see things differently. Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
1. fabulous
2. lame
3. oh really, fool?
4. sista
5. clearly
6. hey little man (to Miles)
7. I’m sure you are her biggest fan, but she just can’t come to your birthday party. I’m really sorry. Seven Books (or series) I Love:
1. Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis
2. Harry Potter!
3. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
4. Girl Meets God by Lauren Winner
5. The Chronicles of Narnia
6. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
7. The Wayside School Series by Louis Sachar Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Almost Famous
2. Empire Records
3. Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail
4. Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion
5. You’ve Got Mail
6. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
7. Hands on a Hard Body Seven People I Want to Join in:
1. Aaron
3. Joy
4. Jon
5. Steve
7. Drea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home