12.16.2005

Well it's Christmastime, pretty baby.

It’s finally time. I am not ready. This afternoon we’re packing up and making the 10-hour drive to Dallas, and Christmas will finally be upon us. I have one week to do ALL of my shopping. Yikes. Online capabilities will be sketchy while we’re there, so I think I’m just going to take a couple of weeks off from the internet and computers. Get some fresh air. See some daylight. Christmas in Dallas is always frantic and full of madness, so I promise to come back with stories and pictures. My dad’s Christmas village has taken over the entire gameroom and is slowly creeping into the rest of the house, and there’s no telling what the Homies will be up to this year.
So here’s wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas, full of joy and laughter and family. And some pictures, because they make me happy.

1 Comments:

At 12/18/2005 05:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a-hem.
214-394-1517

 

Post a Comment

<< Home