1.17.2006

Nothing in my head is worth it's own entry today.

Today is another rainy day like Friday, I still like them. We had a great long weekend. I feel like most of my weekend posts talk about how lazy we were, but I’m okay with that. We don’t have kids, we don’t have a lot of obligations. It’s a lazy time in our lives. We’re taking advantage. I saw five movies this weekend: Glory Road, Millions, Happy Endings, Mr. &Mrs. Smith and The 40-Year-Old Virgin. And I liked them in that order. I am really glad to have friends that will spontaneously burst into song with you at restaurants. Even when that song is “Born to be Wild.” My most favorite lunch place, Kalamata’s, is now open right down the street from my office. This thrills me like you would not believe. They have fantastic tomato soup. On my way back from lunch Switchfoot was playing on three of my six preset radio stations. I like Fall Out Boy. Have we met? I’m Brandi. I’m 14. And Justin can’t marry Britney or I’ll just cry and cry and cry. There are very exciting possibilities on the horizon with Aaron’s job. No details, but keep us in your thoughts and prayers. This could be very good. I freaking love my dog. It's pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home