1.30.2006

There's just so many things...

Say you have a gift card to Linens ā€˜nā€™ Things that will allow you to either purchase: a) 600-thread count sateen sheets in the perfect olivey-green, that will both feel soft and luxurious while you sleep AND fabulously coordinate with your bedside lamps; or

b) A gadget that entrances you every time you see it on TV, that would theoretically allow you to make both your own salsa and smoothies you could then take with you in the handily attached mug, that you would maybe use once before your husband sticks it in the back of the cabinets and you never see it again? It seems like such an obvious choice, and yet I am torn. Me and Natalie Imbruglia.

9 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 02:01:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan Blundell said...

Go with the sheets.

 
At 1/30/2006 02:55:00 PM, Blogger Brandi said...

I forgot about the muffins! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?

 
At 1/30/2006 10:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd definitely roll with the gadget. i'm good with the 200 thread count sheets from target, so i'm probably not the best person to ask about sheets. besides, how many times do you have people over to your house and you say "hey y'all, come look at my new sheets!" its even called the magic bullet, come on now!

 
At 1/31/2006 08:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, sheets, though . . . aaaaaaaaah. A nice set of sheets makes a lot of things right with my world. I think it's win-win, you get the nice sheets, and then you can just enhance your experience dreaming about the Magic Bullet.

 
At 1/31/2006 09:01:00 AM, Blogger Brandi said...

I KNOW. And 600 threads! That is a LOT OF THREADS.

Aaron is leaning towards the bullet. He thinks he'll make salsa. He won't.

 
At 1/31/2006 09:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can't use the sheets to make good milkshakes!

 
At 1/31/2006 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Brandi said...

But I can use my blender. What I can't do is use my Magic Bullet to make the bed.

 
At 1/31/2006 01:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, but you can't use the sheets to make 7 second milkshakes! and i don't think the sheets come with a recipe book!

 
At 1/31/2006 03:30:00 PM, Blogger Brandi said...

Scott, I think the answer might be for YOU to buy the Magic Bullet, since you're obviously so fond of it. Then when you move here you can use it to make me some seven second milkshakes. EXCELLENT PLAN.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home