2.10.2006

Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feeeeeeeeeeeeel you...

Have I ever told you how much I hate it when we get in the car in the morning after I've driven it last and Aaron cranks up the engine and the radio is blaring, and I mean blaring, Celine Dion on the easy listening station, and Aaron give me a look that says WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY WIFE BECAUSE THAT GIRL HAS TASTE AND YOU, CLEARLY, DO NOT and despite my protests that last night they were playing the Verve and I was totally having a high school flashback moment and did I ever tell you about that time we went to regionals in track that was really cool and the Verve totally reminds me of that and I swear I WAS NOT LISTENING TO CELINE he does not believe me and looks at me with a mix of pity and disgust as he changes the dial to the much more hip and cool triple A station?
Because I really hate that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home