2.09.2006

Woke up, got outta bed, dragged a comb across my head...

My hair looks exceptionally good today. This is not something I normally say. In fact, I have spent a good portion of my life lamenting my hair. Too brown. Too heavy. Too blah. In fact again, I posted pictures from our weekend only after endless deliberation. Why? Hair. With the shaggy and the stringy and the WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY NOSE DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE THAT OH MY WORD. Ever since I got my new haircut (that is probably due for a trim by now, but I’m kind of scared to go back to the shiny funky salon), I have spent every morning debating with myself (and sometimes with Miles) if I made a good decision. Do I have an answer? No I do not. I look different, and I like different, but is it better? No idea. But today? It looks good. And even though I have doubts about my shirt/pants/boots combo today (the different shades of brown are throwing me, but you can’t see me so why I am telling you this?), I’m rockin’ the confident appearance today. Which means I’m probably about to notice a big stain on my jacket or knot in the back of my hair. If you see it, don’t tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home