2.24.2006

Doggie sneezes.

Miles has a new “trick”. I don’t love this one nearly as much as I love the other one. It goes something like this. Brandi: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Aaron: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Miles: Hey guys! GUYSGUYSGUYS! It’s morning! There is sunshine! Yay! Morning! Aaron: *rolls over* Brandi *rolls over* Miles: *bounce bounce bounce* Getupgetupgetup! Morning! Sun! Yay! Miles: And also, I need to pee. GET. UP. Aaron: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Brandi: *kind of awake, rolls back over* Miles: MOM’S AWAKE MOM’S AWAKE! Yay! Sunshinemorningpeetimeawakeyay! KISSES! Miles: *runs up to my face and licks it one time* Miles: *doggie sneezes in my face* A doggie sneeze to the face is not pleasant. It is, in fact, gross. Especially first thing in the morning.

1 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 02:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never met Miles, but I love him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home